[EN] Danielish-a scheme of romanization of my mother tongue



Information about Danielish

Region: the city of Zhanjiang, mainly in the district of Chikan and Xiashan

Language Family: Sino-tibetan>Sinitic>Chinese>Cantonese>GaoYang>Chikan>Danielish

The main word order: Subject-Verb-Object

Consonants:




Vowel:


Tones:

There are 5 tones in Danielish (named 1 to 5), and the other 3 are checked tone whose value are the same as the the first five. 


Some Examples of Danielish:

I. Greetings and Conversation

  1. HELLO      Néih-hóu
  2. I AM XXX      Ngóh hầi XXX 
  3. MY NAME IS XXX  Ngóh giuh XXX
  4. I'M FROM XXX  Ngóh lòi-zì-ji XXX
  5. GOOD MORNING  Zóu-sầng
  6. GOOD AFTERNOON     Hà-mh-hóu
  7. GOOD EVENING   Máhng-sièung-hóu
  8. WISH YOU PEACE AND JOY    Zôk pềng-ong héi-lòk
  9. I LIKE XXX           Ngóh zông-jih XXX
  10. I LIVE IN XXX      Ngóh zì hấi XXX

II. Personal Pronouns

  1. I/ME ngóh
  2. YOU         néih
  3. HE/SHE/HIM/HER kúih
  4. WE/US         ngóh-dèi
  5. YOU GUYS néih-dèi
  6. THEY/THEM kúih-dèi

III. VERB

  1. BE    hầi (no conjugation
  2. BE LOCATED IN XXX hấi
  3. SEND geih
  4. RECEIVE sâu


IV. GEOGRAPHY

TO BE CONTINUED...

评论

此博客中的热门博文